Friday 4 July 2014

A Beautiful Evening and my First Week of Blogging!

HI!

So last night was really beautiful here, it had been a nice sunny day and it was nearly 10 o'clock. The colours in the sky were stunning: reds, pinks, oranges, blues and purples could all be seen - a perfect Summer's evening!
sunset, silhouette
How beautiful?!
Today also marks my one week 'anniversary.' It may not seem like a long time at all but I'm proud to have kept it up everyday for a whole week! I cannot promise to keep blogging everyday - unfortunately A-Levels and work will probably get in the way at some point! But I will definitely be blogging at least once a week, I repeat AT LEAST.

Going to leave this short and sweet, so until next time chums!

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)