Sunday 27 July 2014

Anticipating the Next Series of Doctor Who

WHO'S LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT SERIES OF DOCTOR WHO? I AM!

I'm reallyyy looking forward to the next series and also to see the brand new Doctor played by Peter Capaldi! 'Whoovians' (like myself) have already seen him in the Christmas Special and I think he will be a good contrast from the witty Doctor there was before (played, of course, by Matt Smith), it will also be interesting to see an older actor play the Doctor.

For those that haven't seen it yet, here's the trailer for the new series:



I think the trailer looks amazing! It looks like the dreaded Daleks are back, Madame Vastra and maybe some new monsters too. 

I've been watching Doctor Who since it first started again in 2005 and my favourite Doctor is David Tennant - I thought he was GREAT! I loved how David played the Doctor in so many different dimensions: hyper, sad, smart, emotional and angry - all very well acted. 

My favourite companions are probably Donna (I thought she was so funny especially with David's Doctor) and Amy too. One of my favourite returning characters on Doctor Who is River Song, I love how flirtatious, funny and smart she is and I ADORE her hair!


My favourite! Photo from Flickr and HERE's the link to the photo by Lisby
I love this photo! Again from Flickr, HERE's the photo - another one from Lisby!
I'll leave some links here for anyone that wants to catch up on the latest news for Doctor Who:

DoctorWhoTV
TheDoctorWhoSite
DoctorWho

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Abi :)

2 comments:

  1. im excited ahahah my fav will always be David Tennant <3
    check out my blog its new haha: http://thebeautebook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I! Yeah he was really very good! Of course! Abi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)