Friday 25 July 2014

Official Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer

Hi chums!

Yesterday the official Fifty Shades of Grey trailer was released, ready for the anticipating eyes belonging to the loyal fans who have waited months for this. For those who (somehow) don't know, Fifty Shades of Grey is a trilogy written by E.L.James which soon became bestsellers across the World. 

The books follow the...um...erotic (shall we say!) relationship between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey - hence 50 Shades of Grey - and they both discover different dimensions of not only their relationship but also themselves. 

You can watch the trailer here:
Personally I'm really looking forward to it. I read all the books - it was all ANYONE was reading so I had to jump on the bandwagon - I borrowed my friends books which had been passed round most of the year! I enjoyed them quite a lot: they're well-written and always had cliffhangers and twists and turns throughout the story. Whilst watching the trailer I also found the Film Blog of The Guardian had done a review on it. THIS is the review, it's a good read and very entertaining! 

The film is out Valentines Day 2015 - let the countdown begin!

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)