So I've been a big fan of pen eyeliners for a while as it helps me to get a flick a lot easier and more precisely. I've used a few from Collection 2000 but felt that the staying power wasn't great and the consistency/thickness used to change depending on how I held the pen.
I'd heard a LOT of good things about the Urban Decay Ink For Eyes so thought I'd try it out! I bought it from FeelUnique I'll leave the link HERE - the postage was free which I was really impressed by especially as the pen was £15 which is a LOT more than I would usually spend.
- Can create quite a fine/thin line and build it up
- Good for precision so you can get as close to the lash line
- Can create the perfect wing
- It's waterproof and has good staying power
- Can smudge in creases (if you have any around your eye)
- It's quite pricey
- Can feel quite sticky straight after applying
Overall I do really like this eyeliner, it's a lot more than I would usually spend on one item of eye make up but I think it's worth it!