Tuesday 22 July 2014

This or That Tag

So I saw this TAG and decided I wanted to have a go at it too, so here it is! 

MAKE UP

Blush or bronzer - blush EVERYTIME I am really quite pale so any bronzer looks horrendous on me!

Lip gloss or lipstick - not really a fan of putting product on my lips that often but I'd definitely choose lipstick as I don't like the texture of lip gloss on my lips

Eyeliner or mascara - eyeliner, when I'm feeling lazy I sometimes only put eyeliner on and don't bother with mascara at all!

Foundation or concealer - FOUNDATION, definitely my one make up thing I have to have ALL the time

Neutral or colour eyeshadow - I'd say neutral but it would depend on the occasion and what I'm wearing colour wise

Pressed or loose eyeshadows - pressed

Brushes or sponges - I used to use sponges and liked them until I was told they spread spots like anything, and since then I've found brushes blend my make up in a lot better too!


This is not my picture (although I wish it was it's amazing!) I'll leave the link HERE it's from Flickr and is by pumpkincat210

NAILS

Long or short - short nails for practicality, but appearance wise long haha!

Acrylic or natural - natural (I've never had acrylic!!)

Bright or dark - bright!


Again this is not my picture (or my nails damn it!) I'll leave the link to the photo HERE and it's also from pumpkincat210
BODY

Perfume or body splash - perfume, I find it lasts longer

Lotion or body butter - body butter

Body wash or soap - body wash, I love the Soap and Glory ones!

FASHION

Jeans or sweat pants - sweat pants...but if I was going out somewhere it would obviously have to be jeans!

Long sleeve or short sleeve - long

Dresses or skirts - skirts

Stripes or plaid - PLAID I love checked stuff like the shirts!

Flip flops or sandals - sandals, I've never liked that flip flops separate my toes!!

Studs or dangly earrings - I don't have my ears pierced

Necklaces or bracelets - I don't tend to wear accessories often but when I do it's usually bracelets

Jacket or hoodie - hoodie, they're so warm and comfy!

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21

Sake 5th or Nordstrom - I honestly don't know


Another one from Flickr that I don't own HERE's the link, this one is from jenosaur
HAIR

Curly or straight - curly, it gives my hair more volume and texture

Bun or ponytail - ponytail

Bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins

Hairspray or gel - hairspray

Long or short - long, I think you can do more with it that way

Light or dark - light, just because dark hair wouldn't suit me as I'm quite pale

Side sweep bangs or full bangs - side sweep

Up or down - down


I love this picture by white_ribbons, HERE's the link
RANDOM

Rain or shine - shine, but I like listening to the rain when I'm inside!

Summer or Winter - Summer as I enjoy the sun (we don't get it often in the UK!) but I do like Winter too!

Fall or Spring - tie, I love the leaves in Autumn but then Spring is also nice (and warmer!)

Chocolate or vanilla - vanilla

Hope you enjoyed this! Feel free to copy this to do yourself!

Abi :)

2 comments:

  1. Really nice post:)I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Feel free to copy it if you like - I did haha!
    Of course, I'll take a look now!
    Abi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)