Friday 8 August 2014

Great British Bake Off Love

I love the Great British Bake Off (although it makes me sooo hungry!) I especially love Sue and Mel together I thought it was hilarious when they were chasing each other round the tent for some chocolate mousse! I'm so happy to see it's come back for yet another series and this time on BBC One...saw BBC One and Two tweet each other the other day and thought it was so funny! Here's the photo:
Good sports!
I love seeing the vast numbers of cakes, breads and puddings they make and they all look so yummy! There's only been one episode so far but I'm very much looking forward to the others and I already have several people who I want to win!

Do any of you watch it?

Abi :)

4 comments:

  1. I've never watched it before but I decided the watch the first episode of this series and I really loved it :) Sue especially cracks me up with her innuendos!

    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh yeah I love it haha! Yeah I love Sue she is great haha! Abi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Great British Bake off, surprised that they have someone as young as 17 this year, but she seems to be doing a really good job!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same! I know I was going to say that, she seems very good though - a lot better than me anyway haha! Abi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)