Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Favourite...Beyonce Songs (Playlist #2)

If I'm honest I don't know one person who doesn't like Beyonce and her songs! I have to say, I don't like EVERY song she does but the majority of them I have on my phone and will happily sing/mime along to! Here are my favourite songs:
Compared to some of her other songs this one is quite different but I really love the music in it
I ADORE this song, I think it's SO relatable!
This one always puts me in a good mood
Because this song (and dance moves) is just so goooood!
I love her more upbeat songs
Love this
I really like the chorus in this, I just think it's so catchy!
Think a lot of people actually forget she's in this!

I hope you like this post and have a listen to some of this songs!

Abi :)

2 comments:

  1. Beyonce is amazing,love her!:)
    Lovely post!xx
    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, her songs are so good! Thankyou! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)