1. Doctor Who - My favourite Doctor is David Tennant, but I thought Peter Capaldi was very good in Saturday night's episode and I look forward to seeing him in further episodes! HERE's a short Doctor Who post
|My favourite! Photo from Flickr and HERE's the link to the photo by Lisby|
3. Eastenders - Because I'm British!
4. Scott and Bailey - LOVE this! It's a crime drama for those who don't know with a strong female cast, there are really good storylines and there's always a thread leading through each episode that keeps me glued to it until the series is finished!
5. Strictly Come Dancing - I think it's one of the 'better' talent shows and you can really see the stars' improvements
6. Britains Got Talent - I love to see all the different types of act, this year I really liked the comedian Jon Clegg
7. XFactor - Used to watch this all the time when it was on but now I just watch the occasional show, I really liked Ella Henderson and love her new song Ghost
8. The Great British Bake Off - Always makes me hungry but the food they produce always amazes me! I also really like the judges and of course Mel and Sue! HERE's a short post I did about it.
9. Downton Abbey - Not everyone's cup of tea but I really like this! The music, costumes and make up are just amazing!
Yes 9 is a strange number but I wanted to keep it fairly short and can't think of a tenth at the moment! Hope you enjoyed this post chums, does anyone else watch these any of these?