Thursday 14 August 2014

Review: Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation

I ADORE this foundation! I first came across it when I was getting my make up done for prom at a Clinique stand in our local Beales store and have been using it ever since! The colour matches my skin well (I am quite pale and it's so hard to find a foundation that matches me) it makes a change from the many cakey and orange-y looks I've had to endure over the years before I found this one! I use a brush to apply it and blend in - I find that a little goes a long way! I always put powder over it as I have a naturally shiny face anyway and with the foundation on it enhances the shine so I prefer to matte it. 
 Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Foundation
Pros:
  • Good coverage
  • Suitable for paler people - matches skin colour well
  • Lasts a LONG time - mine lasts about 6 months!
  • Blends in well
  • A little goes a long way
Cons:
  • Leaves a dewy look - personally this doesn't suit me but I know others love this look
  • Expensive - mine cost £24
 Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation
P.S. Mine is in the shade 01 as this is what was recommended to me!

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)