Monday 15 September 2014

Day Out At The Theatre!

Last week I went to the Old Vic Theatre in London to see The Crucible! It was VERY good, I loved Proctor who was played by Richard Armitage (The Hobbit) his voice was incredible and his acting ability stood out above the other actors (although they were also very good in their roles!) 

The girls were especially good, the fitting and seizures were incredible and Betty's fitting in Act 1 was so believable! The scene changes were good as well, there was no scurrying to make way for the next scene it was all fluidly done, taking their time as if it was still part of the play! The music and lighting was also very good and created an eerie atmosphere! The only thing I'd say was that the seats were pretty incomfortable and personal space was near non-existant!
The Crucible Old Vic
The Crucible Old Vic
On the way back from London we stopped off at Fleet services and I had a KFC and my first ever Krushem it was a Skittles one and was quite tasty! I also bought some treats to keep me awake as we didn't get back till 3am the following day and we left at 1.30pm!
KFC
chocolate and sweets
Hope you enjoyed this short post!

Abi :)

11 comments:

  1. I love the krushems, I work at KFC during the summer when I'm not at Uni and always get the skittles one!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I loved it and I thought the big straw was cool too ha! Abi :)

      Delete
  2. Fun! I haven't been to the theatre in ages
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time. lovely post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time. You're so lucky to have gone to the theatre ad how good is KFC haha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just seen this I do apologise! Oh thank you very much! I will do! Abi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)