Monday 29 September 2014

Harry Potter TAG

Image source
Genevieve created this and I thought I'd give it a go!

  1. First experiences of Harry Potter? Probably when the first two films used to be on TV
  2. Which film have you watched the most? Probably The Chamber Of Secrets as they ALWAYS seem to show that one on ITV!
  3. What was your favourite Harry Potter film? Probably the fifth one, the Order of the Phoenix because it's where everything seems to get quite a bit darker
  4. Favourite moment out of all Harry Potter films? Probably in the last film where you really see what Professor Snape is really like: a lovely character!
  5. If you could be any character from Harry Potter who would you be and why? Hmm Luna Lovegood I thing as she always seems dreamy, happy and quirky and I thought she was very pretty too!
  6. If you could learn one thing at Hogwarts what would it be? Either how to be invisible or how to travel in time...probably the last one!
  7. Favourite teacher at hogwarts? Professor McGonagall, she was like a Mother to Harry and all the students really and I love Maggie Smith!
I tag anyone reading this!

Abi :)

6 comments:

  1. I love love love Harry Potter books!:)
    Haha yes, if I could be a character from the books, I'll choose to be Luna Lovegood too! She's awesome!:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough I haven't seen any of the Harry potter movies.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to do this tag! I love Harry Potter so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)