Friday 19 September 2014

How To: Have a Lazy Day

My life can sometimes be pretty hectic and busy - not to mention stressful - so occasionally I'll have days where I pretty much do nothing but lay in bed all day on my laptop. I thought I'd share with you how my lazy days pan out!

Firstly, I love my teddies! I don't care that I'm WAY past the age of having them, they're soft and comfy and have been with me since I was very young so I love being in bed with them haha!
Another thing I love is my dressing gown, I bought it from Marks & Spencer and it's really big and nice and fluffy, I look so frumpy in it but I'm too comfy in it to care! Also cosy socks are a must!
I usually watch TV catch up, YouTube or films on my laptop in bed or sometimes I look through old photos of past holidays etc. 
Sometimes I'll have some treats with me too and if I'm feeling really lazy and in need of some real comfort I'll order a pizza! A hot chocolate is a must have for me on a lazy day too.
revels chocolate
dominoes pizza


Hope you liked this post and it gave you more of an insight into what I get up to on my down days!

Abi :)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun post! Lazy days are the best! I have a cosy dressing gown too, perfect for cold autumn days! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Definitely! Aw yeah so true! Abi :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to doing this as soon as possible! Great idea!
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! It's kind of funny :D

    Ellie xx
    http://thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lazy days, they're so theraputic! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, this post made me smile because it just about summed me up! My favourite thing is lazing round in my dressing gown, glad to know I'm not alone with this!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh haha thankyou! They're the best haha! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)