Monday 26 January 2015

How To: Make The Yummiest Hot Chocolate

Okay, so if you don't already know I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE so much!! Naturally, I've tried many over my short life so far! In the past few months I think I've found the best way to make them!
First, make the hot chocolate (it can be any one you like, I really love the Whittards White Hot Chocolate but here's I'm using a Clippers one). I usually heat up milk for about a minute and a half then put about 3/4 teaspoons of hot chocolate in and stir.

After this I put marshmallows in just to cover all the milk not to fill to the top of the mug otherwise they'll be no room for milk! I put marshmallows in before the cream as they go all gooey and sweet as they melt in the mug of chocolate!
Then, squirt some cream on top in whatever fashion (I am CLEARLY no professional in doing this, but then I think it's just going to be devoured anyway so why does it matter!?). Lastly, pop some marshmallows on and enjoy!

Abi :)

2 comments:

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)