Friday 2 January 2015

Review: Paddington

Source
The other day my boyfriend and I went to Bristol to soak up some of their Christmassy atmosphere, whilst there we went to The Vue to watch Paddington which I had been wanting to see for a while. We paid a little bit extra so that we had VIP seats which were leather, spacious and SO comfortable!

Although only a PG I fudging LOVED this film! I thought it was so funny (my secret inside childishness came out) and I loved how they made London look so lovely and scenic, from the streets of London to the tourist hot spots to the inside of the Natural History Museum it was cool to watch a film on screen with places I had been to and walked myself. 

Paddington himself was very cute and his clumsy ways reminded me of myself, his naive and innocent perspective and manner was very endearing too.

This is another film with a very good cast with Hugh Bonneville delivering some of the funniest lines whilst Nicole Kidman (who is one of my favourite actresses) was the 'baddy.' 

Have you seen this film yet?

Abi :)

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many positive things about this film! I really need to go and see it :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so good and funny, definitely worth a watch! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)