Wednesday 14 January 2015

WANTED: Guest Bloggers

Hi chums,

As you can tell from the title I am in need of some guest bloggers to write posts that will be published over a week in February when I am on holiday (more to come on that soon!) I'm looking for at least 5 bloggers but any more is of course welcome, please comment or contact me through my blog or Twitter and let me know if you're interested in doing a post for me.

I'd really like the topic to be a travel experience/holiday, it doesn't have to be anything grand like a gap year in Africa (although that would be cool!) it can be as little from a trip to the beach, just any travel experience with a few nice photos would be great!

Any takers?

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)