Monday 9 March 2015

Date Night At Frankie & Benny's

The other evening my boyfriend and I went to our local Italian/American called Frankie and Bennies for a meal out. I love this restaurant because the food and drinks are always delicious and I love the overall atmosphere of the place, the music is of an older era perhaps the 1950's/60's (which I love), and the lights go out and people sing when it is someones birthday which I think is a really nice touch!
I ordered a strawberry milkshake which was made with dairy ice cream so it was a nice change from the milkshake syrups or liquids other restaurants use! I then had a New Yorker wrap which was quite spicy for me I think it was the BBQ sauce! It had chicken, bacon, lettuce and other tasty food in it! And with it I got a little pot of coleslaw and quite a few chips!
What food do you eat when you go out?

Abi :)


6 comments:

  1. Ah love Frankie & Benny's! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really disappointed when I went to frankie and bennies last time...the food was good (which I guess is the main thing) but the service was really slow considering it was lunch time and pretty empty :(

    Katie xo
    ktmyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I do find that though I have been there several times and each time the service is fairly slow but I feel like the food makes up for it! Abi :)

      Delete
  3. You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou so much that's very kind! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)