Thursday 21 May 2015

REVIEW: Strawberry Buttercream Yankee Candle

Not sure I've ever done a candle review before so bare with!
I got this as a birthday present and it just so happened to be my first Yankee Candle in a jar that I've ever had!

At first I was a bit unsure about the smell, it's very sweet (although, I do usually like sweet) but sickly sweet so I wasn't too fond of it.

However, the other evening I thought I'd light it and I love it! When burning, the candle scent is actually quite subtle, it's a more pleasant sweet smell - a bearable one! It does smell of Strawberry Buttercream too, this is something I always admire: that Yankee Candle are always able to replicate the real and not artificial smell of something.

Have you tried any Yankee Candles?

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)