Sunday 10 May 2015

What I'm Watching

Thought I'd give you chums a little update on what I'm watching at the moment. I got Netflix the other week so have been watching quite a lot of programmes I wouldn't usually have access to.
Source
TV 

Once Upon A Time - LOVING THIS
The Fall - Finished watching this, can't wait for series 3!
Holby City - A classic for me

Britain's Got Talent - The auditions are the best bit!
House Of Cards - I have literally JUST started this!


CINEMA

Cinderella - THE DRESS WAS AMAZINGGG!
The Duff - I actually really liked this, surprisingly good and funny!

Abi :)

8 comments:

  1. So happy you are loving Once! Seriously one of my favorite shows!

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once Upon A Time is just the best and I'm loving BGT too! So jealous you've seen Cinderella, I want to see that really badly :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, me too! It was so good, her dress is INCREDIBLE! Abi :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous! I really want to see Cinderella - is it worth going? And I love the auditions for BGT too!
    hope you are well,
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x ~
    ♡check out my latest post? tysm x♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's so good, the dress is stunning! Abi :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't watched Once Upon a TIme yet, but I'd really like to! I missed Cinderella but I'd like to get it on DVD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! And yes do, also good! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)