Monday 27 July 2015

Agatha Christie's House

Like Escot, another place my Mum and I always say we should visit is Greenway where Agatha Christie's house is.

 I have read a fair few of her books and I love them all - there's so many twists and turns in the books I find it impossible to guess the criminal correctly!
 To get to Greenway you either have to get a ferry or steam train from Paignton, so we chose a steam train! It was very exciting to see the steam come from the top of it as it whistled round all the beaches in Devon between Paignton and Greenway!
 The house was very nice and is laid out just as the family left it, which gave it a more real and personal feel which was lovely as you could really imagine her living there.
 Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)