Sunday 19 July 2015

GUINEA PIG ARRIVAL!

Friday was the day my boyfriend and I chose our very beautiful Guinea Pigs! We bought them from Pets At Home and put them in their cage here to settle down while we discussed potential names!
Nibbles and Honey were the chosen names - and very well suited too! Nibbles likes to chew/naw/pull at the water bottle and Honey is a beautiful light brown colour! Both are bundles of mischief though and like to charge round their cage at unearthly hours.
Honey

I'll be posting lots of Guinea Pig updates both on my blog and on my Instagram so be sure to follow my account which can be found on the right hand side of my blog!
Nibbles

Hope you enjoyed seeing my Guinea Pigs and think they're as sweet as I do!

Abi :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nibbles and honey are the sweetest names ever! they are both so cute! you're very lucky!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)