Wednesday 26 August 2015

My First Pandora

The other day I received my first ever item from Pandora (I'm secretly hoping it's the first of many). 
(LOVE the ribbon on this!)

It was a Romance ring my Mum got me as a present and I love it so much!

I got a brochure when I was there too, and am seriously thinking about getting a charm bracelet because some of the charms are so sweet and thoughtful and it would be so nice to get a charm on special occasions!
Do you have anything from Pandora?

Abi :)

2 comments:

  1. That ring is absolutely gorgeous! I've never got anything from Pandora myself but I would love to!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I love it! Yes, do they have lovely things! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)