Monday 10 August 2015

REVIEW: Lush Space Girl Bath Bomb

I can't believe this bath bomb is/has ended it's time at Lush. I've been in a lot of stores and every time I've overlooked this bath bomb, until the other week when I finally decided to buy it in the Exeter store and that was when I was told it was going to be discontinued!
This is one of the more interestingly shaped bath bombs Lush do - a space ship shaped bath bomb is very cool! I really liked the red dusting on top as it was a really nice touch!

I liked this bath bomb but it didn't fizz as much as I thought it might - perhaps it's one of the more plainer and simpler ones they do?
As usual though the 'Lush' feeling on my skin was present again!

Have you tried this?

Abi :)

2 comments:

  1. i haven't tried it, I probably won't, but I love bath bombs that fizz! they make me so happy and excited!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)